Do you want to straighten your teeth but dislike wearing metal braces? Why not consider using clear aligners? They are virtually invisible and serve the same purpose as traditional metal styles.
Why are Clear braces used?
Smith & Pisklak Orthodontics provides a variety of braces, with Invisalign® becoming a popular alternative due to its discretion.
This cutting-edge method of teeth straightening makes use of customized see-through aligners that are inserted and removed similarly to retainers. The procedure is straightforward. Simply wear the aligners day and night and replace them with a new set of aligner trays every 2-3 weeks. You keep going until your treatment is completed. This means spending less time scheduling appointments and less time sitting in the chair during each visit.
Here are some other advantages of clear braces you may not have considered:
- Because clear aligners are nearly invisible, they are less noticeable while you are undergoing treatment.
- There are no wires or brackets to adjust, and nothing to poke or damage your cheeks or gums with Invisalign®.
- When eating or drinking, remove the trays to avoid food becoming entangled in the wires and brackets.
- Brushing simplified! You won’t have to weave floss around wires or between brackets because you can remove the aligners every time you brush your teeth.
- There are no dietary restrictions!
- Because they contain no metal, clear aligners are the best option for people who are allergic to metal.
- With fewer appointments, you’ll spend less time in the orthodontist’s chair.
Straight teeth not only look better, but they also help with overall dental health.
By deciding to seek treatment, you’ve taken the first step toward a bright future of dental health. It is easier to care for your teeth if they are not crowded. Clean teeth and gums aid in the effective fight against bacteria. This reduces your chances of developing gum disease and tooth decay, which keeps your heart and body healthy. To get started with Invisalign® or Orthodontics in Missouri City and surrounding areas, contact our office today for a free consultation.